1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Distance Relationship

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lseiesrbroa, Oct 5, 2013.

1. lseiesrbroa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am in a long distance relationship for 3 month now and I was just wondering if anyone can help me with what to do and say when the distance is getting to us? I really just want to be able see my girlfriend and give her a hug and cuddle with her

2. Englishlad

How far is the distance? I have been in two long distance relationships. Tell your girlfriend that the distance won't keep you apart and that you love her. If your in the same country maybe arrange to meet up.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say that the most important is to keep doing things together.
    What I mean is e.g. watching movies simultaneously together, playing games, reading a book, you can make together a blog, etc.
    And use webcam! You can chat or speak over a phone on regular basis but there's nothing better than seeing each other.
    Also, it's nice when the person knows that you think about them and you miss them. But don't just tell her, show her! Small surprises are great. It could be an e-card... just use your imagination and be creative. What does she like?
    Play quizzes - give her options and let her guess what clothes you wore and what you ate for lunch, etc. This way you can learn new things about each other.
    And make her laugh!
    LDR is not easy, but it can be done :icon_wink

4. welshy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im in one currenlty, time away makes the heart grow fonder!, use webcam chat and play games online together. Ensure you make time for each other and count down the days until you next see each other :slight_smile:

5. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Been in one for 3 and a half, and it gets tough, but like it's been said already, do things together.
    Stay on the phone if you don't have a computer, watch a movie or TV show together while talking, and Skype her. Doesn't get rid of the distance but boy, does it help and makes things a lot more bearable.

And arrange to meet up whenever possible. I guess the frequency depends on the distance, but whenever you have a few days off of school/work, and some money aside take advantage of that and get together.

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is no distance on love. If you two truly want to meet up someday, then it will most likely work.