1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This sucks. I suck. I hate feelings.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CheesyGoose, Oct 5, 2013.

1. CheesyGoose

I always feel like an attention whore when I'm posting such topics, but I could kinda use some advice. Hope this lovely community can help me a bit. You guys did help me come out to a few friends and everything (!)

Soooo I go to this gay teen chat site. Some may know that place, it's quite fun I suppose. It was way more fun a few years ago, when there used to be a lot of people there. Now it's just horny bastards and pedos. And some decent people. And unfortunately I managed to develop those atrocities people call... feelings towards this amazing (and hot) guy from New York. He's nice and all, ridiculously intelligent and he is just awesome.

So a few weeks ago, I kinda wrote a short letter where I confessed my feelings towards him. And as I suspected, he didn't answer. I forgot to mention that when we first started conversing, I was perhaps being a tad bit too pushy and that kinda annoyed him. Yeah, I was that annoying dude :T But we sorted it out, he said I was a nice guy and fun to talk to and so on, and that he was being a douche for ignoring me and whatnot, so I thought everything was good. Then, when I sent him that letter, I thought that had I done it again? I have the habit of seeing myself as the bad guy in every situation, which apparently I am, it seems. Doesn't really help with the self-esteem thing, I'd say.

So my main question with him is, should I confront him again about it? You know, just to get an answer and get it over with? Should I be apologetic and the "bad guy" of the situation again?

Aaaand then there's another dude. He's a friend, a close one. He went to my school, but he graduated and is now at Uni. He's basically the same as the guy above. Intelligent, great looking, and overall a great person. But he's one of those "straight boy friend" crushes. I was actually thinking of coming out to him just so that he'd know, because he's a friend and I'd want my friends to know such a thing. Eventually... The thought is kinda intimidating, seeing as he's an older dude who as had a girlfriend and may or may not be okay with the said fact. And I also have developed some.... feels for the guy. Yeah, I suck :T Fuck me. I like people quickly, I suppose :U With him, I have the questions whether I should tell him that I'm gay and/or that I like him. It's selfish to tell a straight guy that a gay guy likes him, I know, but maybe it'll help with stuff? I don't really know..

I'm just busy as fuck and at least I'm occupied enough not to think about those two 24/7, but when I have those relaxing moments, my thoughts kinda immediately turn to them. Which sucks, and I suck, and I hate myself :eusa_danc

But I'll just leave this weirdness here too, hope you can give at least some kind of advice:
    The Dogola Show - Salvation. - YouTube

2. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's safe to say "I feel you". i tend to get attached to people way, way too quickly, and it does suck.

If I were in your shoes I'd confront the NY guy, not because maybe something could come out of it, but just because I hate leaving things unsaid or not cleared up. I guess I need closure, so I'd most likely talk to the guy, regardless of what could happen.

As for your other friend I'd take things step by step. if he's a close friend of yours and you feel like coming out to him wait/find the right time and go for it, but I would personally hold back the "Oh and I'm also into you" part till another time. News overload never helped anyone.
    If he takes it well maybe tell him, if it takes him some time to digest and get around the idea that you're gay, you might want to wait to tell him that.

Can't say it's the right thing to do, but it's how I'd handle things if I were your situation.

3. CheesyGoose

Hmm... I see your point. I'll greatly take this into consideration. Thanks man.

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure you've thought of this, but be careful about the NY guy. People on the internet aren't always who they seem and he could secretly be a 60 year-old woman for all you know.

5. lowkey

lowkey Guest

i live in NY, if you give me his name maybe i can search him on facebook, maybe i know him... im not sure if that would be considered 'creepy'? but im down to help..

personally i dont think you should confront him, nor your other friend... tell him your gay is one thing.. if he is gay also, or is bisexual he most likely will tell you right then or there or after awhile will start trying to hang out in that matter..... but dont tell him you like him, tell him he's hot or some bulshit if you MUST. but id avoid it all.....

6. ProudGay

ProudGay Guest

I had a crush on someone, and then I got dumped when he changed his Facebook status to single. WHO DOES THAT??!!