1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online dating sites for lesbians

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fortheloveoflez, Oct 5, 2013.

1. fortheloveoflez

I have an account on a particular site but I find that most people don't really respond or don't seem interested in meeting up...also a lot of fake profiles on there...

Anyone have some alternative suggestions for dating sites?

2. LD579

We can't name dating sites as they are 18+ and we do have underage members here.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps, you could change your headline or about me section. I'm not sure how you've described yourself, but that can play a huge role. Uploading really good pictures is important as well and make sure you're smiling. And make sure you're making your intentions well known. You should also start talking to people who you may not find attractive. It's nice to meet new people as friends first and see where it goes from there.

I've had a ton of success with online dating. I met my current girlfriend online and things are great between us. Yes, they are some people who may lie about who they are, but there are a ton of ways to find out who they really are. My brother has been catfished and I've had a friend of mine doing the catfishing. She's regretted it since then, but please be careful, have fun and be safe. Please don't give up just yet...new people join everyday, good luck :slight_smile:

#3 pinklov3ly, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013