1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! is she into me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 1988baby, Oct 6, 2013.

1. 1988baby

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i work with this girl at my job and lately she has been giving signs that she likes me. Basically she cant help but touch me all the time. Like if i talk to her or if she asks me a question she cant help but grab my arm and lately she has started to grab my hand a lot.These questions that she asks really are unnecessary to ask which makes me think she just wants to talk or touch me. I also have noticed her staring at me through out the day.

I just thought that she could be just a touchy feelly type of person but she doesn't touch anyone else at all its just normal talking. She also has/had a boyfriend and just today she took it a pawn her self to tell me that she broke up with her boyfriend and he was moving out. I was thinking she was telling me this because she brought him to our restaurant once and i had to seat them. She seemed very uncomfortable that day but it was whatever. Now that she is single i do want to try and get to know her better, but dont want to look like a fool never went after a bisexual or bicurious girl before =/

Has anyone had this type of experience before i'm confused?:eusa_doh: