1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like a fake

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ashes of Stars, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Ashes of Stars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like a fake. I feel like no matter who I end up with I wont be able to give my partner what they want. If I get with a female/male that likes males I am not biologically male. If I get with a male/female that likes female I am not comfortable being female. Gender wise I am in some strange limbo area and since I identify as pansexual I open to everyone but I worry that I will never be able to be what a partner wants.

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I know what you mean when you talk about being in gender limbo. I switch into "girl mode" every now and then. It's confusing to say the least. Just know that others here are in the same boat.

3. fortheloveoflez

That's a rough feeling.

There has got to be more people out there who aren't only interested in the cis-gender.

I can understand why you are feeling down.

I hope that you find the person of your dreams soon!

4. Haze

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hang in there. You sound like a really caring and considerate person. Hopefully you'll meet someone who can accept you, all of you, romantically, really soon. Until then you have an awesome community to stand behind you. Lot's of love. <3