1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Glassman, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Glassman

I have been having sexual desires for men lately but have no desire to be in any kind of emotional relationship with men like I would with women and am wondering if it is because I havent gotten any sex for close to a year

2. LILuke

It's possible that you're bisexual but heteroromantic, or it's possible that you have some latent feelings for men that you've been covering up. Alternatively it's also possible that you're straight but just curious about what it would be like. Could you describe these feelings a bit more?

3. Glassman

I fantasize about doing things with guys every so often and I am fairly sure if I was presented with the situation I would go through with it but I can't imagine being with a guy past anything purely physical

4. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Has this been going on for a while? A few months and I'd definitely consider that there might be some same-sex attraction in some capacity. That's probably straight-leaning bi imo, but your opinion's the only one that's worth something in the end.

When you say you can't have a relationship with a guy, any particular reason?