1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crying My eyes out!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zerfs, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Crying from the realization from something I never wanted to accepted. Wish everything was easy as it is in manga or love was like the book twilight. Well guess that only happen in fairy tails.:tears::tears::tears:

2. June Cleaver

I have not read that, but what is wrong sweetie? Maybe we can help? June

3. metalgrrl

i know the feels :frowning2: Honestly, i can't even watch anime anymore because it's just like every time i watch it, i just get all sad because their lives are exactly what i want lol... Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and push through tho, it's a tough world we live in, and things are so far from perfect (especially for people like us) that i'm suprised everyone isn't constantly depressed... Hope you're doing better soon, and i'm here if you wanna talk it out (*hug*)

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fiction gives us false expectations about life, I'm afraid. Real life might not be perfect, but it can still be great. Figure out what you enjoy doing and do more of it :slight_smile:

5. lowkey

lowkey Guest

they need to add gay characters in anime, like the main ones.. naruto, bleach...

i like anime, and im a guy in the same boat.. i grew up with disney, and the movie the notebook made me OD about woman. its tough at first, but honestly, it will become your 'source of happiness' one day and you will not be thinking like you are now... right now you are 'stuck'.

maybe write your own anime.. with gay characters :] i would love tooo...

6. SilverMist111

Okay, I can't help you, but maybe I can make you laugh?

Well, so, my best friend (she's also the only one I'm out to) thinks I'm straight out of a manga.

Thing is, I am depressingly tsundere, and I get attracted to people super easily. Most of these people I have to talk to on a daily basis. So you could say I spend most of my time blushing really hard. Like a tomato XD

But... yeah, she just finds me really entertaining. I don't mind though, she's still a really good friend and I do trust her. :slight_smile:

7. Randomette

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess I'll keep it short. Or try. I usually fail at the keep it short part.

Keep your chin up. Even if you can only do it while you're crying.

You're gonna get older. You're gonna figure things out. Your world is going to get bigger, and eventually it will get big enough that you will find love somewhere within it. And along the way, I'm sure you're going to find the answers you want and need. For most of us in the Western world, anyway, we're living in a world that's getting more friendly toward and more accepting of LGBT people as time passes. It's a bright future.

Sometimes the best you can do is to grab onto your sadness firmly, and hold it close, and feel it, and acknowledge it's real. And when you're done doing that, you let it go and just take one step forward because that's all you really can do.

I hope you have a good life, Zerfs.