1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Fantasies and Feelings

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nowhere but up, Oct 10, 2013.

1. nowhere but up

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For as long as I can remember, I've masturbated to male sexual fantasies. I don't have any sexual experience with a guy besides making out haha (which was cool)...but as far as sexual orientation is concerned... in all honesty, straight up... "getting off" solely by thoughts of same-sex determines orientation right?

It's gotta. Also I have had previous feelings for a straight friend both emotionally and sexually but couldnt act on them which depressed me heavily.

But sticking to fantasy and self-pleasure...same sex fantasies have GOT to determine sexual orientation, ultimately.

I hope I'm not alone in thinking this.:icon_wink

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    You sound gay to me, I mean; feeling emotions and getting off by the thoughts of same sex sounds rather....gay....

3. UG Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    your not I seem to do it a lot when I am at school I catch myself doing it then have to try and hide the boner I get haha

4. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

Thinking that a woman might actually be able to love me back really heightens my fantasies.

5. Dayon

Dayon Guest

You've made out with a guy and you have absolutely no thought (s) about females correct? Two words man... You're gay. Please feel free to elaborate if you need to and/or you need further explanation as to what I'm saying.

6. DesertTortoise

What finally clued me in. Homoerotic masturbation fantasies... when I asked myself, ok... if you found someone into this, would you? And heard myself enthusiastically answer... FUCKING A I WOULD!

... and i did :slight_smile:

7. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Well, I would say the fantasies plus the making out seals the deal. A lot of my fantasies are of men too, but I would not look at that alone as an indication of being gay.

8. Castiel Novak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You say you fantasize about same sex relations and have made out with a guy and have had feelings for a male friend of yours. Yes your Gay. But the Important things is you come to that realization in your own way and when you do keep loving yourself and be proud of who you are. Don't let people pressure into anything or into coming out until your ready and your comfortable doing so.

9. Envira

I agree with this, but also with you. It's really your "decision" in terms of whether or not you want to accept it. I personally think you're gay, because that was my situation, and now I know that I'm gay, but you have to delve a little bit deeper to find what you need.

10. nowhere but up

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for the replies everyone. If fantasizing about males makes me gay, then so be it. But it tends to always come to mind. like, there is no questioning it anymore, yet I still do. I don't know why.

I just want to freely express myself openly without fear of being judged or talked about. And yet, that is impossible. Part of me wants to experience something sexual with a man in real life, just to ultimately confirm my sexual fantasies.

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2013 at 11:11 PM ----------

I think..deep down, I don't want to be different than anyone else. And yet, I am. I feel like I stand out because of it, and it makes me appear 'weird' and awkward.

11. Dayon

Dayon Guest

You're welcome. You'll figure things out for yourself in time.