1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a gay crush and want tips?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Christian098, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like a guy (he's on the cheerleading team) and ive been recently talking to him a little bit and he seems really nice and weird, but I like weird. But I was wondering how I should do this, any tips?

2. swingthatway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep pursuing the friendship before you do anything else. You need to gain his trust and learn more about him before you decide to ask him out. Once you become better friends, then perhaps you could try to organise some times to hang out. For example, you could invite him over to your place on the weekend and play video games or something (I'm not sure what guys actually do when they hang out, but you get the point haha).
    Then if everything goes well, you might want to ask him to do something a little more 'date-y', like go and see a movie or have dinner together. Of course, you could always ask him if he likes guys (and more specifically, if he's interested in you), but that can be pretty scary so it's up to you.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    First off, does he swing that way? You'd be surprised, considering we're no longer living in a such a closed minded society; if a straight man wishes to be a part of a cheer-leading squad, tis his choice.

Second; what do you guys talk about? Do you guys talk about MORE than just "Hey how's it going?" "Nothing much man; just relaxing after the banana split." (I do not know of any cheer-leading moves, don't judge me.) If so, I'd recommend doing so; if you cannot get him to open up his life to you more, he may either not be gay or just is not interested in a relationship at the moment.

Third; finally and MOST IMPORTANTLY! Just be yourself, if you cannot get him to fall for the real you, then he isn't really falling for you at all! People like to think homosexual relationships are different, their not; their the same as hetero's, just with the same gender.

4. Christian098

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just found out that he's gay