1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have strong feelings for a guy..but not a girl.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by drakkarlucifer, Oct 11, 2013.

1. drakkarlucifer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I dated a bisexual girl in 7th grade and I thought I liked her but now that I think about it I only asked her out because of the image it gave me. A few people that year in my grade and in high school asked me if I was gay so I figured if they knew I was dating her they would not ask. We made out 1 time at the movies but it felt odd so I left her. Last year there was a guy in some of my classes that I really liked and I just kept suppressing talking to him afraid of being called gay. I was not sure until a few months ago that I felt strong feelings for men and then on the 9th I turned 15 and got a text from someone. It was him. He had me on facebook and asked my sister for my number. So after I ask who it was I asked him if he liked me....It didn't go well, he said no but he was gay and was dating already. So I talked it out with a VERY good friend that I met in pre-k and she just said, "That's ok you will find someone else." So I meet up with a big group of friends, including the guy and my best friend, yesterday and go to the mall they have no idea that I think I'm gay and I ask my BEST FRIEND to date me -.- and he just looks at me for a moment then says OK! She kissed me but it still felt wrong so by the end of the day she asks me why did I ask her to date me and I told her I wanted to know if it felt different and me and her talked for a while then she goes and gets him :frowning2: I started freaking out in my head and told him to leave me the fuck alone. I was a total jerk to him, so he says he just wants to talk and I let him. He tells me that she told him why I asked her out and he just wanted to help me. So I say, "How...how can you help ME?" The next thing he does and kiss me...and I loved it. So what should I do? Does this mean I'm gay? And if I am how do I find someone? I'm not that attractive, I'm unfit and dress poorly. Please someone help.

2. drakkarlucifer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so confused on what happened here. I thought I didn't post this I felt like I needed to include more details and names.:frowning2: my bad

#2 drakkarlucifer, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, don't feel bad. This place is all about working out your feelings. You might indeed like guys more than girls. Does that one kiss mean you're gay? By itself, no.

Everything else you've written, however, strongly suggests it.

4. Jasonincloset

Out Status:
    Family only
    Don't define your sexuality right away. Try to relax, and go with your feelings. You might be bi,gay or straight.

If you feel right about the guy, go for it. And you will find out how does it feel to date a guy:slight_smile:

Be more confident, I know this is challenging, but try to find something unique about yourself that can make you proud. I bet you will look great with a great personality and a big smile.

Keep us posted :slight_smile:

5. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're probably a lot fitter and well dressed in other people's eyes than you think you are yourself :wink:
    If you're really worried though, you can always go out jogging :slight_smile:
    Relax, be yourself and enjoy these years while you're at the best age to have amazing experiences. If you do find a guy, and it feels right, don't hold back :slight_smile:

6. drakkarlucifer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I probably won't be finding any guys anytime soon. Unless he changes his mind most of the other guys I know are 18+

7. Waffles

I'm in agreement with greatwhale: that one kiss by itself doesn't necessarily mean you're gay. However, from the way you explain your previous relationships with girls, a LOT suggests that you aren't exactly the straightest nail in the box. But that's alright! No shame in it!

It goes without saying that many people don't exactly find themselves as "attractive" or "fit". It's a natural reaction because we ourselves are our worst critics. But in the eyes of other people, I bet you have a lot more charm than you think! When you learn to love yourself, that's when you'll find that everything becomes a lot easier. Be proud of who YOU are, because you are the only YOU that exists: no one else can do what you can.

Stay strong and keep us posted bud!

8. drakkarlucifer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think my family is just odd. My oldest brother is 22 and we all looked alike when we were 10. My mom had to label photos of us before and until then so she didn't post one of my brothers on facebook for my birthday thinking it was me. My other brother and I are 2 years apart and we look sooo much alike we still get mixed up today. My sister has bigger boobs than my mother and she is 14. their is something odd about my family when we are young so I just can't wait until I turn 18 and can drive and just leave them and this house.