1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LostnDelirious, Oct 11, 2013.

1. So while my husband and children sleep I sit alone and cry I can't stop the ache inside.I don't know how to stop feeling this way the constant nagging feeling that I get about my sexuality.Part of me says you're gay but the other says your just testing the waters but after having this feeling for over 10 years its reimbursed itself back into my life after falling for a gay friend these 3 years I have lost my self esteem my self worth.Some days I have no emotion because thinking what I want makes me cry.No matter how many tears flow I can't ease my pain I'm always looking for an outter perspective on who I am because I just don't know anymore thoughts racing about what I'm going to do.This feeling is weighing me down

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that the reason you are struggling so much is because deep down you know the answer you are looking for.
    From my point of view you should deal with the situation as it is rather than as you think it should be. Wishful thinking is not useful. Take responsibility for yourself and your own well-being, be prepared to do whatever is necessary to carry matters through to their conclusion. (*hug*)

What is it you want?