1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me, Please!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Marcin, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Marcin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi my name is Martin. I'm 16 years old and I'm quite shure that I'm gay.
    I didn't want anyone to know, and it didn't cause any problem for me, I just acted as if i was normal. But last year I got to know a lad who I really began to like. We spend nearly all of our time at school together, we were and are really good friends. I never told him how I felt about him because I didn't want him to turn away from me.
    But 2 days ago, i was shocked when I found out he was gay. I was kinda shocked and really happy at the same time.
    The problem was that I didn't find out the news off him.
    He, some other friends and I were hanging out and some Other people came over and asked him if the rumours are true, he said yes. I didn't know what the were talking about. I turned to him and asked him what they were talking about. but he said thet he dosn't want to tell me and he walked away, he looked ashamed.
    I was confused but the people told me what was going on. they also said that he said that he like someone at our school.
    I want to know what to make of that, why didn.t he want to tell me??
    I'm now back talking to him, hes different now, less happy, he spends alot of time thinking.
    I want to tell him that I'm gay to support him, and because I like him. but I'm not shure if it's a good idea.
    Please help!!!

2. WiliamRoberts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe he came out by mistake and is regretting it. Listen to other advice before deciding, but I don't think anything could be lost by telling him you're gay.

3. Miss Loopy

Tip #1, never say that again. You are normal :slight_smile:

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You said, "Why didn't he want to tell me?" - well, why don't you want to tell him? Chances are he's feeling just as confused and scared as you are right now. If he is gay, maybe you coming out to him will give him the courage to come out to you and you can help each other.