1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Roadmatter, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Roadmatter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just had got into relationship with guy today who I had been known last year in PE but he never knew I was Bi this is the first time we really talked, once we found about each other we soon started to began a relationship. The promblem I have is my parents doesn't know I'm bi they are very strict and homophobic. The thing is also I don't like I'm bi or gay I don't have characteristics that make people think I'm bi. So how would be able to hang out and like have gay sex if my parents so strict when I ask them to go somewhere they be wanting to talk to his mom and dad to make sure we not planning anything. If he was to come to my house he can come I usually close my door when people come but what if we having sex and my mom come In catching us. How do I convince my parents to let me go to his house without them calling his pad rents or everything. He lives like 26 mintues away which is promblem but he goes to my high school. Any help?

2. Roadmatter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. AKTodd

Could you arrange sleepovers as each other's houses and then have sex (quietly) late at night after everyone is asleep? The need to be quiet might limit what you could do a bit, but you'd still have some fun options available.

The advantage to this is that you don't need to worry about your parents finding out you associate with each other, since they are giving permission for the sleepovers. This is assuming you are able to not show affection or the like around them.

Just a thought,

Todd

4. Roadmatter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is my parents wouldn't met let me do that because of reasons and he lives like 22 mintues away he doesn't like live In my neighborhood.

5. AKTodd

You mention that you parents would talk to his to make sure you're not 'planning anything' and you now mention 'reasons' that they wouldn't let you do a sleepover, either at his house or yours.

It sort of sounds like your parents are suspicious of you for some reason.

Can you take a bus or something to where he lives? It can take a bit longer, but you get there in the end.

Todd