1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion, please help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cupofjo527, Oct 12, 2013.

1. cupofjo527

cupofjo527 Guest

Ok, I've felt majorly confused lately. I am a girl, who likes guys, but I don't envision kissing one, having sex with one, just being attracted to guys a lil and having guy friends, y'know? With chicks, I envision myself being with one, kissing one, having sex with one, etc. I used to believe I was bisexual, but I now believe I might be lesbian? I have come out to few friends as bi, but I feel like this was a big mistake.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because you've told someone you're bisexual, doesn't mean you are obligated to be with guys and girls. It's not a mistake, just what you thought at the time.

3. Priiiide

Take your time, and things will become more clear. You sound more certain that you are more on the lesbian side of the spectrum, however it is not something you should rush and I am sure your friends will understand your journey of self-discovery. You could always say that you thought you liked boys only to realize that you like girls a lot more than you thought and that you like boys only in a friendly way.