1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Boston, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi so I'm new to this I just made an account on here so i really don't know what I'm doing. But here's my situation I think im bisexual (questioning if I'm lesbian) and it's been this way for about a year and a half now. I'm only 13 but I've had a few boyfriends before and I have one now I've been able to talk to him about this but I know he doesn't truly understand. I've liked girls before but never had a girlfriend. I'm not sexually attracted to boys but I am to girls. honestly I can't see myself marrying a boy I don't know if that means anything.

This could probably be important that when I kissed my boyfriend (first and only kiss) that I didn't feel sparks. Could it be that I don't like him or that it just wasn't a good kiss or that I don't like boys. I asked him if I could kiss one of my friends just to see if it felt different he's completely ok with it but I havent asked her yet. if you were in this situation I'd love to hear the story and how it worked out.

I know I'm really the only one that can decide this but I need advice, do you think I'm bi or lesbian? Or could I possible become lesbian? I'm really confused.

#1 Boston, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. CheesyGoose

Reading this, I'd actually say that you probably are lesbian. But that is simply my opinion and my take on the situation. If you're saying that you can't see yourself marrying a guy or didn't feel the "sparks" when kissing your boyfriend, then I'd say that those are signs to watch out for. If you wish, you can go ahead and kiss your friend to see how that is. Your boyfriend does seem cool enough to allow that, as you already said, so you can try that. You could also talk to both that girl and your boyfriend about that. But try to be subtle about it if you do. But again, this is just my opinion. I hope everything goes well for you.