1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think im becoming more lesbian and its soooo confusing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mvjp, Oct 13, 2013.

1. mvjp

since i started coming out ive found my orientation going more and wore towards women to the point where i hardly fell bisexual at all its like now ive finally admitted i have feelings for women im realising just how much of me has those feelings i mean i have had sexual experiences with women before but as i WAS always in the closet never attempted a full on relationship so i guess never really experienced my full feelings for women before - now ive come out from straight and admitted im bi im starting to worry im gonna have to come out all over again

2. fortheloveoflez

People some times suppress themselves subconsciously. That way, when you start letting go of society's hetero-normative pressures in a way you may also leave more room to let your self feel how you want to feel. Be who you really are, per say.

I first came out as bisexual because I thought I was. In actuality I was just suppressing my "lesbian" side to such a high amount that it made it seem plausible that I liked guys too. The more I became comfortable with the "lesbian" side the more I realized that I'm actually just lesbian.

Now, some times sexuality can change too as we age. It can be really confusing at first but hang in there. If you are a lesbian then you are a lesbian. If you are bi then you are bi. If you don't want to label yourself then you don't have to.

3. mvjp

thanks hun i guess im just panicking after a really illuminating trip to manchester gay village :slight_smile:

4. fortheloveoflez

gay village, huh? I'd like to go there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. mvjp

Canal Street Manchester google it its epic

6. fortheloveoflez

sounds amazing............ also, you should try to go to Castro in San Francisco...that place is pretty rainbow........... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. mvjp

ooooooooh sounds cool where have you/are you going to study? thats awesome always wanted to go California now i have even more excuse! x