1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't really know what's going on?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Peppers, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Peppers

I'm a girl and ever since I was old enough to start having crushes, I've been attracted to boys, but I'd develop these attachments or fondnesses for other girls and I always thought it was admiration because I'm the oldest in my family so I thought I was just trying to find someone to look up to. But then about a year or so ago, I started realizing that they were crushes, and the thought totally tripped me out at first, but then I thought more into my sexuality and while I was analyzing how I felt about girls, I knew I definitely liked boys. I would think about kissing one of them and ache for it to happen. But recently, if I meet a boy who's handsome or cute, I'll like him, but the second I think about kissing him, or any boy, I don't feel anything at all, and when I do, it's usually repulsion. But I've been having more inclination toward girls, I can think about kissing them and want to do it. I guess it sounds a little silly, but I have no idea what's happening because one second I'll think I like boys and then BAM nope and for a while now I've been identifying as pansexual and I felt really comfortable under that umbrella, but now I just dont know and I thought I had everything figured out but now that I dont it's scaring me because I dont know what to call whatever I'm going through so if anyone has any ideas or any words of wisdom or anything at all, I'd love some help. Thanks in advance!