1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does the public think of old man and young man relationships?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BearLover, Oct 16, 2013.

1. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    What will they think of me if I come out as liking older men?

Gay people are becoming accepted in society slowly. People don't really make up their own mind to what is wrong and right they usually just accept what is accepted amongst many in society, in the past gay people were looked down upon more than they are today, I don't know why but people follow the crowd as soon as one person says it's OK another person will do the same. Nobody really has a reason to look badly at gay people.

I think people won't like to see an older man and a younger man together. People don't realize that you can't choose who you are attracted to and they'll have a bad attitude towards it. If the media started to look at an older and younger man relationship in a good light, people would start to agree with it, they are sheepish, they don't make up the own mind to what is right and wrong, just agreeing with everyone else.

2. photoguy93

I think it's more along the lines of what's different/not normal. I don't think it's "wrong" to date someone older.

When I think of someone younger and someone older, I think that there's some psychological issues going on. It doesn't necessarily mean that...I'm just being honest.

Before someone says something else, I'll just add that with all the posts I see on here...if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be posting about it. Just some food for thought.