1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im unsure about my sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Babyspace, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Babyspace

Babyspace Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay hey ! So i'm a girl and ive been unsure about my sexuality since summer time. This is because since i was in middle school i had always checked out other girls bodies and felt attracted to them, which was something i did unconsciously. I was always in denial about it and it had gotten so noticeable that people started pointing it out to me which made me sort of embarrassed because i didn't believe that i had any physical attraction to other girls. Anyway this summer i had started having sexual fantasizes about girls. This really confused me because i love boys. Anyway recently i started doubting the feelings i have for boys. Even though i like them i just cannot seem to go out with one. For example, i would have a huge crush on a boy for months but if they seem to reciprocate the feelings for me and ask me out i would become disgusted by them. Can you please tell me why this is? Like i really want to be like the other girls at my school with boyfriends but i just cant seem to actually go out with a boy. I don't want to kiss them or have any physical contact with boys either but they still are extremely attractive. Do you think its because im not ready for a relationship? But with a girl i can't really see myself in a relationship either but i do want physical contact. So what does this make me and what should i do? Thanks so much xx.

2. allofmyyes

allofmyyes Guest

It sounds like you like girls and not guys. And that you want to like guys but not girls. I think girls can be hot and I get embarrassed and shy around them, but I would never want to date them or have sex with them. Idk what to say about that. The human mind is weird.