1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make me bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by perfbaby, Oct 19, 2013.

1. perfbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so all my life I thought I was straight because I really like guys. But I recently noticed I get really turned on by other girls bodies, especially their butts .( sorry this may be tmi) but sometimes ill see a girl with a big butt and think "ugh I just wanna f*** her so bad". And it makes me feel so bad because I don't want to feel that way. But it just makes me confused because I'm not sure if I would want a relationship with a female but I know I don't want a relationship with a male.What is my sexual orientation? And what should I do about my feelings for females?

2. LD579

We can't tell you your orientation. It's a process that varies depending on the individual. With that said... Many, many people who have been attracted to the same gender have not wanted to feel that way due to society's attitude in general about it. Maybe the best thing to do would be to forget about labels, for now, and to just go with the flow and see how you feel about things in your day-to-day life. I don't know how old you are but that could also be a factor, as adolescence is ripe of times for confusion and growth.

It could take time for you to find your answer for yourself, but until then, sticking around on EC and posting, as well as reading threads and posts and talking to other members, should be helpful. When you find those instances in which things resonate with you, they should help to provide you with more clarity.