1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CuriousBunny, Oct 19, 2013.

1. CuriousBunny

A couple of years ago, I thought that I was completely straight. Then, I began to question my sexuality. I hadn't been attracted to anyone that I knew, but I was attracted to band members and actors. I ended up saying that I was bisexual to myself. Then, I shoved that idea to the side and thought that I was completely straight. Now, I'm questioning myself again. The main reason that I'm questioning myself is that I don't find vaginas "hot" at all but I do with penises. I don't like my own, but feel that I would really like to have sex with someone with one. This leads me to believe that I'm gay, but again, I've never found a guy that I know attractive and have found females attractive. I was very confused earlier today, when I was watching a movie. There was an actress that many men would have found attractive, but I was only turned on by the idea that she had a penis. Help?

2. rin101

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I suppose I have to ask, which are you attracted to romantically? Is it just sexually that you're attracted to men, or would you seek a more emotional relationship with one? That's a pretty important part of sexuality, is romantic orientation.
    Also, if names are what's getting you, who the hell cares? I personally identify as "whatever," because I've long since decided that I fall in love with who I fall in love with. If you're in a bar, and see a hot guy, and want to date him, then great! If the same situation happens with a girl, that's great too! Labels aren't really that necessary--convenient, maybe, but they're certainly not the most important thing. Maybe you're homosexual and heteroromantic? It doesn't matter--what matters is if you're in love and you're happy.

3. CuriousBunny

Thanks, I'm going to steal your idea of Cheetos and go with Doritos.