1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi, gay or just not experienced

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by west72, Oct 19, 2013.

1. west72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so i have been wondering about what i am. Bi, gay or just not experienced enough.

I find both girls and boys attractive. However when i masterbate its mainly about guys now, however once its done i simply feel nothing. I still notice the hot guys and girls on the street. But thinking of being with a guy turns me on. I also have alot of dreams lately. However around friends i still continue as normal and girls hit on me still turns me on and i feel great as always. However i havent had a real gf in 4 years.

2. StephenSC

Judging from the sounds if it you *might* be Bisexual. You don't really, however, mention which gender you have a more emotional/romantic interest in?

Sure you can be attracted physically to both genders, but without a strong enough connection to them you may never act on the physical desire or really be "interested" in a certain gender.

In the end, I think sexuality comes down to which gender the person(s) you would be happy spending the rest of your with belongs too. For that reason I'd say as of this moment you'd be the last option, not yet experienced enough.

Either way, there is no reason to hurry to find out. Take your time, be happy and don't rush into trying to label yourself. Enjoy the journey, and when your ready to know for sure, you will know for sure.

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

Noticing someone is attractive isn't always the same as being attracted to them. You may be turned on by a girls attention and not necessarily to them. Your fantasy life and who you are jerking off is highly indicative of who you sexually desire. It seems like it is only guys. I would say you are most likely gay but the real evidence is who you are feeling genuine attraction towards. Listen to your body and how to react when you are around attractive guys and girls.

4. west72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the reply, you have given me a lot to ponder. I agree I think the last option makes sense, since I have had enough full on experience with a guy to really know.

When I am around girls, Its an instant thing, I notice that are hot and feel very comfortable around them. However lately I no longer react with my body over a girl, I simply see they are hot and I'd love to get close, but feel no sexual feelings anymore now.

Today I was doing a one day training course, and yes there were a few girls I found attractive, but there was this one guy called James, who wouldn't stop starring at me, he was tall build, and had dark blonde hair, he wouldn't get his eyes off me kept starring a few times. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, because I left my training early for other commitments. But thats the first time ever in my life, a guy has ever checked me out. I'm so unclear about if he was gay, bi or into guys, but It was an interesting experience to have that. But I didn't feel any full on attraction, all that was going through my head was why was this guy starring at me, and is he gay.

Now I'm feeling there may be fear of wanting to get close to guy, because when I'm out and about, I simply do not feel these things, I just feel more comfortable around girls wanting to get close to them, but not guys. But I always feel sexual feelings at night for guys always now.