1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help. i like her.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by teea97, Oct 20, 2013.

1. teea97

Hi. I'm 17 years old and i'm a girl. Today i came back from a trip with my class and another class. So, in that class, there was a girl who is extremely hot and all the boys are in love with her. I thought that i can't have a chance with her, even if i look good :slight_smile:), becouse i'm a girl and i thought that she is straight. However, she startet to chat with me and we spent all the trip togheter.
    When we were outside, she said something like: we accept all the gays, lesbians and bisexual persons and she looks at me. I don't know why does she say that, becouse i was chating with a girl. However, she sent sms all the trip with a boy, and the girls said that she is chating with her future boyfriend, but she also said that the men sucks :slight_smile:) and a friend of mine told me that i look like a kangaroo fucked me and this girl said that if she can be the kangaroo. So, i don't know what to do, becouse she said this just me and she just flirted with me, not with the other girls. Sorry for the long post, but i really need an advice, and i can't tell her that i like her becouse i'm afraid that she will refuse me and she was just joking with me all the trip.

2. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey :slight_smile:

For me it sounds like she likes you.
    She started to chat with you, because she wants the contact.
    Maybe she said the sentence about accepting gays, lesbians, bisexuals to give you a hint, that she knows you are lesbian (or that she likes girls too?!). She says the men sucks, she was spending the trip with you, she was flirting with you, ... All these small things look like that it's possible that she likes you more than just a friend. :slight_smile:

That she is just joking is of course another possiblity, but I think it is not so probable. But when it all was just a big joke, forget her.

So, why don't you try to tell her that you like her?
    You have nothing to loose. If she just likes you as a friend I don't think that it will destroy the friendship because she seems to be very supportive.

Have you met her after the trip and spent time with her? Or do you just chat?
    Maybe you could ask her out for a date. Or going out in a bar, take a walk in the park, cinema, meet her at home, etc. Get to know her better :slight_smile: You will see in which direction it goes. Good luck! (*hug*)

3. teea97

yeah, but the thing is that she chated with a guy all the trip and her classmates told me that she is chating with her future boyfriend. and that's the reason for telling that she was just jocking with me :slight_smile:

4. teea97

so, we just meet on the corridor and she hugged me and said: what are you doing, my favourite drunk girl? And then we began to chat all the school break

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you ever watched Fucking Åmål movie? It shows nicely how people "act" in front of others just to hide what they really feel and who they really are. Nice movie btw.
    It's on youtube. It has 11 parts, I think. Just search for "Fucking Åmål 1998 Swedish subs english part" :icon_bigg

6. arcchi

(all the boys likes her? so like my crush...)
    Well... "She likes you" it's all i can take with your story.
    If she said you about gays/lesbians/bi she seriously wanted to say something to you... Maybe she likes girls and gave a shoot in the dark for you? :slight_smile:rolle: i dont know... good luck with her)

7. teea97

i hope that she likes me :slight_smile:)