1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there anyone els who feels this way?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Frustratedgal, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Frustratedgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello,
    I think I really need some helpful advise or even just someone to tell me they feel the same way. Im gonna share my life story lol. When I was younger I thought I was just like the other girls who had little crushes on the boys in class and when I finally got a boyfriend in 8th grade I liked him alot but I wouldn't kiss him. I would just hug and hold hands and have fun that way. We dated 4 months and I still never kissed him. Then I went to highschool and we broke up because I felt like I must not like him if I don't wanna kiss him right? Anyways in 9th grade I started hanging out with this girl and we became really close friends and I found myself thinking I had a crush on her. I thought there was something wrong with me but it eventually died out anyways because she moved. Then as a new semester started I had a class with one of my friends from elementary school that I haven't seen in forever and we reconnected. One day on Facebook she told me she liked me and I turned her down because I thought I don't like girls. After a while tho I started to get feelings for her and I decided to go out. We dated for 3 months and I found myself really loving her and we already were in a sexual relationship. Something happened a little while after and we broke up and a friend introduced me to a boy. I developed feelings for him and he asked me out. In this relationship there was kissing believe it or not lol but everything beyond that I did not feel like doing. I hated it actually but I felt like everyone does this stuff so I have to. I eventually lost interest and we dated for 6 months without intercourse. I felt hopeless like there was something wrong with me. A while passed and I finished highschool and this close friend of mine who is in a relationship with a guy told me she liked me and I actually had a crush on her too but she's still with her boyfriend so nothing happens. But:icon_redf:icon_redf I feel like she is just stringing me along. I moved out of province recently and we still talk but I found myself starting to like a coworker. I feel emotional for him I smile when he smiles and my heart skips when we make eye contact but I feel no sexual desire at all. There's no way he would want a sexless relationship right? Should I even bother? :icon_redf

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people are fine with a sexless relationship, but ignoring that guy for a moment, are YOU happy in a sexless relationship?

3. ceilo

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i had that feeling too. the feeling of you want that guy and at the same time sexless relationship. for me, having sex is required in order to have a nice and smooth relationship. there are a lot of ways to achieve that perfect relationship.

4. andykm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel the same! All my life I've felt like there was somethin wrong with me! And now I know what it is but I don't want to tell anybody because I'm afraid! I have a crush on a girl :frowning2: and I'm really confused so yes I'm feeling the sama :frowning2: