1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh my, so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by koolkat, Oct 22, 2013.

1. koolkat

koolkat Guest

hello all! i'm new here, so tell me if i do anything wrong (i'll try not to). so in recent months, i have been incredibly confused about my romantic/sexual orientation. i am 13 M, and for the past few years i have been under the belief that i am somewhat gay. i was pretty secure with this (not having told anyone) until a large group of my friends were at a fair. my best friend and another girl went into the photo booth with me, and as a joke/surprise, on the last picture they both kissed me in the picture (i told both i was gay before). after it happened, i couldn't really explain my feelings on the inside. i love my friends to pieces, but after this something just feels different. i feel much more possessive over my best friend. i get somewhat jealous (she was talking to this guy who i absolutely hate, and i got mad. im not sure about if im totally just jealous because she was talking to another guy and i was fine) of her interactions, and i am getting very confused. any one have any tips or suggestions on how to figure this stuff out? appreciate it!

<3 andrew

2. arcchi

Ok, first of all: when i really like someone i get really possessive (i'm not talking about romantic stuff, this happend a lot with my friends)

The problem is when i first told one of my friend awhile ago, i felt myself really possessive after she accept me. Your mind is probably in the alert mod (just as i did) when you get really envy of anyone who get close to this person. But i realized it was just the happiness explosion for be accept. It should pass.