1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am Romantic? Help Plz

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zerfs, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I like this guy at my school as far as I herd he's gay. But, I herd he did another boy onetime. I wanted to be the first guy he every had sex with. Now am thinking should I give up on him but I love him. So what should I do? I know people have sex with more people before they find the right one but am just not over that yet.

2. rin101

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I would say never give up on someone you love. It sucks that he slept with another guy, but hopefully, one day he'll realize that you would have made a better choice.
    Of course, I don't want to inflate your ego here. The best way to start off a relationship with someone is just by being nice to them! Offer homework help, compliment them, sit next to them if you see them sitting alone. Be friends with that person--it'll help you both, regardless of whether or not together, and it can also help you determine if you REALLY want to be in a relationship with this person.
    If everything goes well, and you end up becoming friends, just be completely honest with them. More times than not, if you're already friends, and they're not in a relationship, they'll say yes!
    Until then, just act like the way you would want to be treated by someone. The Golden Rule never fails in these kind of situations. We're rooting for you--good luck, friend! :slight_smile:

3. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thx I will try tomorrow if I see him. If I don't get overcome by shyness.