1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my sexual orientation!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by perfbaby, Oct 26, 2013.

1. perfbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey so im a teenage girl and i wanted to know what my sexual orientation is, because i really do not know. Okay so i am really attracted to males, like they are the ones that i like, fangirl about, and generally want to be with.But for someone reason i can never actually be in a relationship with them and be happy. Sometimes i catch myself staring at girls butts and boobs and also i really enjoy the thought of having sex with a girl one day, and at first I only liked to think of them for sex but now i wonder what it would be like to be in a relationship with them. Like sometimes these are girls i know and sometimes they are celebs, like Sofia Vergara and Jennifer Love Hewitt. So i've noticed that the more curvier a female is the more sexually attracted i am to her, so i dont know if i actually like females or just their bodies. Yeah another thing that happens to me is that alot of people say the boys i am attracted to are feminine and 'pretty boyish', like i was really attracted to Justin Bieber when he was 15 and everyone called him girly but as he aged and got more masculine i wasnt, so i was wondering what you guys think. Thanks!

2. treeofleaves

it sounds like your bisexual...maybe you just havent met a guy that you can suitably be in a relationship with yet

3. momart

Kinda sounds veeeerry like me. Growing up I fangirled so much over video game characters and while I did actually have crushes on real life guys and fancied the unavailable types, I was never happy in a relationship with either, I always ended it, because I think the fantasy for me ended when I got in a real relationship with them. But I always genuinely believed I liked guys. I still think I like certain ones but lately I think I have been discovering I have been in denial and I like women. I still like men, but I am not sure if I genuinely do. It's hard to explain but I definitely like the attention I get from men and when I get to know them I can fall for them, and there is certain guys in my life I consider just gorgeous but I still don't know what these attractions mean, if they are real. I like the intimacy and romance with men. With women, I feel more drawn and I do get a bit obsessively jealous of the hotter girls or the prettier ones. I always thought it was only me comparing myself to them but I think it is actually something more... If it helps I still haven't figured things out and I'm 21 since last Tuesday ^^