1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sometimes i know but sometimes i don't

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by koolkat, Oct 27, 2013.

1. koolkat

koolkat Guest

hello ec! recently i have been struggling with my sexuality. sometimes i feel gay and am like "i'm gay" but other times i'm like "fuck it whatever". i have told close friends and my mom (dad is not around very much) and i always wonder about what if i liked a girl? i can only see myself dating/having sex with boys. i've never been attracted to a girl before but i always have that little guy in the back of my mind who makes me insecure by not making it easy for me to know. any tips or suggestions from people who went through this too?

thanks,

<3 andrew

2. koolkat

koolkat Guest

Also just elaboration: the reasons why i think i'm gay are because i would probably only date guys and have sex with them. part of the issue is that all the guys at my school are ratchet and i don't like any of them. sometimes i thought i had crushes on girls but it turns out that i just felt like they were my sister (kind of like family love).

3. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Idk, it sounds to me like you know what you want... if you'd be happy dating guys, then by all means go for it! Maybe you might have an inkling of attraction to girls, but you don't really suggest it. If you know you enjoy dating guys, why not go with that?

4. PerryRob2008

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sam the man is right, it seems like you would be much happier in a relationship with a man. I would try not to worry too much about it. I have always tried not to label myself, so I am sure there will be woman you have feelings for as well along the way but don't worry about it. In the end you'll know what you want.

5. Lezbianez

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have nothing to worry about dear. You seem totally straight. You just cant seem to find any attractive well kept guys around you.