1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cody lover, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok here is my story I'm a guy and love cock and everything about it.i dream and have fantasys about some of my guy friends but it's only having sex with them. But I don't want a relationship with a guy only sex. I have had many relationships with girls and they were awesome. So am I bisexual or why do I like cock so much

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people differentiate between romantic attraction and sexual attraction. Perhaps you are sexually attracted to men and women, but only romantically attracted to women. Some people would call this bisexual and heteroromantic. Another thing to consider is that maybe you could enjoy a relationship with a guy but for some reason just can't imagine it right now.

3. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yea that's true.

4. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I agree with hitgirl. Would you say you're attracted to men? If your relationships with women were awesome, you probably aren't gay (in case you were thinking that).

5. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well im only attracted to having sex with men. No matter how hot the guy is the thought of a relationship with a guy does not please me.

6. Juneberry

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm quite your opposite, Cody: I can handle the thought of a romantic relationship with a guy, but the idea of sex with them makes me sick (and as usual, I mean no offense to guys >:c Guys are awesome. I just don't care for penises). With girls, I am both sexually and romantically attracted to them. So for me, sexual and romantic attraction are separate to some extent. My friend who I'm out to helped me understand it more clearly. If I were to label myself, I'd be a biromantic lesbian- which, as he explained to me, is a sort of asexuality to a degree. But in either case, it's just that my romantic interest isn't jointly related to my sexual attraction.

For you, it's similar right? You may not be comfortable having a relationship with a guy, but the idea of sex with them you like. So...Doesn't that just mean romantic and sexual feelings are separate in this case as well? Well, maybe it doesn't but...You're fine with romantic relationships with girls, right? So it may just be separate for you. That doesn't make it a bad thing really. It just means your attraction types are separate. :slight_smile: Right? (Maybe?)