1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i gay or not?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by flarkis, Oct 29, 2013.

1. flarkis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi

My name is Mark. I'm 27 years old and live in cairns QLD. I have joined this forum to help me get some clarity on my sexuality. I like men and women but suspect I may be gay. Iv had a few experiences with men and have enjoyed them a lot although have felt guilty after. Most people I meet think I'm gay for some reason. I dont think I present myself this way but people ask me if I am. Iv just seperated from my wife. I have two young children. Now I'm single again I have been thinking about men a lot more. I just really want to know if im gay.

I am hoping people can help me understand the way i feel and offer me helpful insite.

#1 flarkis, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Ticklish Fish

maybe bi leaning on gay? some people are gender fluid (or gender fluid over time), some likes both gender, some just like same gender.

and hi Mark, welcome to EC

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

Are you sexually attracted to girls? Do you find yourself having urges or desires to have sex with them? If not, then you are most likely gay. If you do, then bi. It's really that simple!

4. SilentCreatures

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

QLD - nice place - would love to go there again and see more of the whole place - soooo big.

I hope that being here will help you gain some clarity. People here are wonderful and methinks insight is not too far away.

All the very best