1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought i was bi but now im not sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by chilledguy26, Oct 30, 2013.

1. chilledguy26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey so im going to try and keep this as brief as I can so no one gets bored! Im a 26 year old bisexual guy. I fist thought about guys at 14, and now 12 years later I been through a lot with trying to identify myself. From thoughts and confusion at first, to having my first sexual experience ever with a gu (before girls) What followed was a happy 3 year relationship with a woman I fell in love with, and since then ive had a few relationships with women, and a few sexual encounters with men. And that's all I ever wanted from men, the sex. But as years went on I was interested in more sex with them, like I never liked anal, but after doing it I liked it. I started to look at more guys bodies too things like that. Then after more years, I finally accepted the fact I was bisexual. I thought to myself, yes im bi, but more into women. But since this year, all my thoughts about guys have grown a lot and grown stronger. More thoughts entered my head, after years of struggle to accept I was bi. It all changed. And the thought of being gay has entered my head a lot. Ive has sexual encounters of both sexes this year, but now my thoughts for guys has grown. I think about having a bf and more intimacy with a guy, things I cringed at just 12 months ago, now I like the idea. Thins like kissing cuddling laying in bed with a guy, all things I think about. I just don't know weather me being bi was a bridge to being gay or not. It seems maybe that im in denial? I don't know what to think!

2. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

You are simply becoming more comfortable with the idea with dating another guy. Maybe in this point in time you need a guy in your life rather than a female. The doesn't mean you are completely gay though. Many bisexuals experience swings in preferences at different points in their lives. You would be gay if all your sexual experiences and relationships with women felt forced and you only went through with them just to conform to societal standards. That is an important distinction between a gay male pursuing women as opposed to a bisexual male pursuing women. Hope that helps.

3. chilledguy26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That does help yes, thanks :slight_smile: I see what you mean. I think I am struggling to accept all my new feelings of this year. I don't think my sexual exeriences with women this year have felt forced, but been something different about them. I think your right I need a guy in my life right now more than a woman