1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a girl and my sexuality is confusing me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crazykirsty, Nov 3, 2013.

1. crazykirsty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi guys... i'm new to this site. I'm kirsty, 16 and lately my minds been all over the place...
    I will start from the beginning
    Ever since i was a kid i warmed to women on the tv and i have later found out that a lot of these women i warmed too and had crushes on were actually gay. But see all my life i've had crushes on guys too... i've fantasized about being with guys (sexually) i've had like one boyfriend but i have kissed several guys. And the other night i had my guy friend over (i've only known him for like 1 month) but i felt like we were almost best friends. So anyway we got a bit drunk and went for a walk in the dark and the rain (big mistake) he kept saying you're hot and then kissing me. And this was full tongue kissing... stupidly i was really drunk so just went with it. I felt nothing though. Next day he told me he liked me and i didn't know what to say. I had lead him on? idk? anyway but see the thing is a couple of days ago i went to this party and there was this girl who was 2 years younger than me. Every kept telling me she's bi sexual and that excited me. We were in the cellar alone and she ask me to kiss her... i said no in a rush but it made me nervous... it got excited and butterflies... i really regret not kissing her because oh i really wanted to and want to... You see after all this i can't stop thinking about guys and girls. I'm attracted to guys looks and they can make me blush but now i want to explore my other side but i don't know how to... does this make me bi gay straight idk?
    also i'm new so add us as a friend x x

2. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    There's no real way for me (or anyone for that matter) to just tell you what you are, the only one who can know for sure is you.
    Now what's really important is that you don't rush into a decision or think about it too much, just live your life and look around you, are you attracted to a girl? wonderful!
    Are you attracted to a guy? also wonderful!
    I know it can be distracting or bothersome (I've been in the same boat) but there's no need to worry about it, just keep in mind that you could be lesbian, or bi, or straight, and time will learn. :thumbsup:
    Best of luck!
    Aaron.

3. lovely lesbian

Agree don't rush into anything if u like both girls and guys then great! If u like girls then great eg xx