1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Not Sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eirmee, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Eirmee

Eirmee Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For all my life I believed that I was straight. I've had relationships with only girls, and I only had sex with girls. I've felt weird with girls, kinda like a out-of-place feeling to the point that it was uncomfortable, but I always thought that was normal. One day me and a friend of mine were visiting Duluth in Minnesota, and me friend, who is gay, wanted to go to this gay bar, but he didn't want to go alone so I went along with him. I walked in there without the intention of hooking up with another guy, but I was this one guy and I felt quite a strong physical attraction towards him. He came up to me and we started talking. I still didn't have intention of getting with him until he grabbed my hands and asked me if I want to go home with him. I said yes and to make a short story shorter I slept with him.

I don't want this to sound cliche, but being with him felt more natural, more "right" is the only way I think of putting it. Before hand I've been able to masturbate thinking about girls, but afterwards I haven't been able too, I've been masturbating men. I don't know if I gay though, he is the only man I've been with but just that one experience is making question it. Is it possible that it could just be him? This seems like such a common question but I feel the need to ask it anyways.