1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused :/ help!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by spacepig, Nov 3, 2013.

1. spacepig

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi im 15 and recently started questioning my sexuality...
    until I was about 12 I've had no sexual or romantic feeling for either gender since then I've had crushes for each gender except the crushes I've had on boys I've kind of pushed to the back of my head and ignored..
    I see some girls which I find attractive but most the time I find boys more attractive and I would definitely prefer too be with a men.
    Though after masturbating I have no sexual attraction too men until about 6 hours after however am sexually attracted to women and can get an erection about 30 minutes after.
    I know this might not seem like much but it is really confusing me as i honestly have no idea whether im straight or bi and this is confusing me even more .
    I am not bothered what orientation i am i just hate being in a kind of limbo between labels.
    I know i haven't really asked any questions. But i would just really live some advice or support
    Thank you.

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual with a preference for guys seems to be the most fitting for you at this point in time. As you get older, things will become more clear and your attractions should become more apparent. At 15 you're still developing and you don't need to rush into finding out what you're mostly attracted to just yet. Try to just have fun and be open to whatever you might find out or what comes your way.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This sounds a lot like how I was when I was your age. It took me a little longer to decide that bi was the best label for my sexuality. Just give yourself time to figure yourself out. Post on my wall if you want to talk more

4. spacepig

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:
    It has really helped

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone