1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man I'm confused!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GOBO, Nov 3, 2013.

1. GOBO

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello, i'm 15 years old and I'm gonna make a long story short. i'm confused i never thought about this kind of thing before. but now i'm starting to question it, but some times i feel like am to young to know what i want, but it all started a year ago when i met this guy in school. it was awesome we were almost inseparable and i started to like him a lot one could say i loved him, but the confusing thing is I'm still attracted to girls, but now i could see my self in a happy relationship with guys to. i'm so confused and scared of my mind!

2. Summer Rose

I would agree that you are young and should relax and enjoy your time growing up. Still, it's not a bad idea to explore while you're at it.

It doesn't seem like you're exactly "gay," but it's hard to tell at this point. So far it just sounds like you became really close friends with this one guy. If you're really curious about your orientation, consider imagining yourself in a gay relationship and how it feels both romantically and sexually. It sounds like you might be bi-curious, leaning straight.