1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A crazy couple of weeks of sightings AND dreams

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tightrope, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While the thread "Gay Dreams" is in Later in Life, I'm putting this here because it also involves sightings and is more than just gay. I've shrugged this off, but it has been perplexing. The dates are either spot on or approximate.

Oct. 21 - I'm in San Francisco, downtown, and I notice this guy in shorts. He was about 30 to 35 and with a woman, and a camera, so he was probably a tourist. He was shorter and sturdy, but not exceptional in any way. I can't even remember his face. But, for about 3 minutes, I couldn't take my eyes off his legs. I almost wanted to sneak in a photo of his great legs in athletic shoes with no socks, which would have been easy to do, but I didn't do it.

Rest of the week - noticing suits during the day, with a few guys approximating Anthony La Paglia, as in wow. I was once was watching TV with a divorced friend of mine and he said "good looking guy" about ALP ... and I'm thinking we have the same taste. This is sort of his best look, imo:

http://www.posters555.com/pictures/Anthony-Lapaglia-picture-Z1G152773_b.jpg

+/- Oct. 25 - a girl I knew in my 20s is in my dreams. We didn't get along. I am having missionary style sex with her and playing with her bosom. I wake up aroused.

+/- Nov. 1 - a guy I knew in grad school is in my dreams. He was a friend I could locate and call up anytime, but I haven't ... in over 10 years. We had a tryst in the dream, though we never have IRL. I wake up aroused.

+/- Nov. 2 - girl from Oct. 25 is in my dreams. I had befriended (used) her brother to get into her life and was also trying to ingratiate myself with her mother. I know she has a brother, but have no idea what he looks like. I know what her parents look like. It was an around the living room and kitchen table dream, and not sexual, but it was longer than the Oct. 25 dream.

What a mess. WTF. What do you think?

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Everyone, almost, has an opinion ... and I have a pretty thick skin. I'm at a loss here. All contributions welcomed.