1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do next?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Synchrotap, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Synchrotap

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm pretty sure I am a lesbian but I am not really sure what to do next.
    I have had lots of crushes on girls and I feel sexually attracted to them but I don't even know where to start to come out. It just feels to fast to tell people because I've never even kissed a girl. I feel like if I come out to people know they will see me in such a different way and I would lose a lot friends-not because they don't accept me because they might think I am hitting on them and I just don't know what to do next?

Also there is this girl that I really like and I think she might like me back in some sort of unknown way to each other because we walk and she holds my hand and we get really into conversations and get really close to each other and sometimes she makes the odd remark about different sexualities when we are together. Am I reading too much into this?

Any advice would help so much!

2. lowkey

lowkey Guest

just in general, i think girls and guys are more open to lesbian company., im a gay guy though. (btw your crush story strangely turned me on)

personally, i would tell her your bi sexual, or lesbian. she'll either embrace it or disgrace it, either way its important to realize it will tell you about something about her, if she is a bitch about it , well there are hundreds more who , walk, and talk and act, and think like her so dont think she is unique, there's also the same for people who dont think like her.