1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am a little flustered

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by oakbay, Nov 5, 2013.

1. oakbay

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok, so i don't know, wht my sexual orientation is and part of me feels like it shouldn't matter and that i shouldn't have to label myself while another part of me doesn't even know what I would label myself. I'm a woman, and I like men, but i've also always been a little attracted to women. I'm a freshman in college and when I first got here i was kind of attracted to the guys here, but there was one girl that i met during orientation that was just perfection. I was so drawn to her and she was so sweet, but when school started she didn't seem like the same person. with that said, I'm still really attracted to her. In the past I've always thought girls were attractive, but I never realy had any crushes and I actually have a legitamate crush on her and kind of on another girl as well. This may not seem like aa big deal, but it's really throwing me for a loop and I don't know how i'm supposed to feel or what to do about the way I feel. and I kind of just rambled on, but yea...
    Can anyone give me some suggestions :help:

2. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You've anwsered your own question, it doesn't matter, there's no need to label yourself (even if it would make you feel better).
    if you're not sure what to label yourself with, don't bother, racking your brain won't get you a lot farther, just continue with your life and after a while the anwser will pop out on its own :slight_smile:
    don't worry whether you're attracted to a guy OR girl, because both are just as acceptable.
    Aaron.

3. lovely lesbian

Feel free to ramble Hun I've had a Crush on a friend and I didn't know what the hell was going on but then things just stated to make sense After a really long time and it doesn't matter if u like girls or guys or both you are still the same person xxx