1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Stupid Monkey, Nov 5, 2013.

1. If you feel like an awkward unwanted attraction to literally every guy that you come in contact with. does that make you gay? I'm a male virgin who is really shy with girls, but these weird feelings I get make me confused about which gender I'm actually attracted to. Please HELP and give me some insight on whats going on if you've delt with such an issue!

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends how you define attraction.

What exactly do you feel when you see a guy in the street for example?
    Does that feeling change if you see a guy you are good friends with?
    Is it different to how you feel when you look at girls? If so, how?

3. its exactly the same. its like a weird groin response due to self checking all the time to see if im aroused and it doesnt matter who the person is and what he looks like. I dont think I would ever act on these thoughts though, I've always been a little homophobic. Even though I don't have any problem with homosexuals at all. its just not the life I see for myself so it makes me feel uncomfortable. I think I just enjoy the attention no matter who it comes from.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now when you say any guy, are we talking any objectively attractive guy or is it literally any human being arouses you?

5. literally any male no matter how attractive or old or ugly or what lol. i know you probably think im crazy but its weird. but its a negative feeling thing. its more like anxiety provoked