1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fall in love really quickly. What am I ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by orangevanilla, Nov 5, 2013.

1. orangevanilla

I know gays aren't just hormones , yah.
    I'm not saying that.
    I'm saying I'm a teenager, still young and sexy....joking.
    Still young.
    And I kid you not, I "fall in love" every three months (or around there).
    I have a "Type". This type is blonde and slim.
    AH so sexy! This time, not kidding.
    However, sometimes I find guys attractive...just not AS attractive.

I don't really want to kiss them, and when I do, it only lasts a few days.

I know in either case, it's lust. But I've been emotionally attached, too.

So am I lesbian? Probs...or confused? Probs...or hormonal? YES!
    does anyone else love answered threads by the OP?!!?!

2. dayday4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    from what i can gather you seem like you haven't completely found your footing yet, but it seems you have more of a drive towards women than anything. I'm a big believer in sitting yourself down and having a serious discussion with yourself, finding out what you find to be comfortable.
    I'm not an expert in this sort of thing myself, but i hope i helped in some way

3. arcchi

Times from times i get this way too... Most of this is hormonal.

...But i see you feel more for girls than boys. You could be lesbian, or bi, or confused, you could not be sure about your sexuality and it's ok, since you say you are young. Lets wait for you really fall in love, not just this ocasional things, after you decided something.

Well... "Labeling" our sexuality is particular from person to person.

4. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi OrangeVanilla

Somewhere I have read that some people are in love with “Falling in Love” and tend to have a series of love affairs/ infatuations however short. From memory it has to do with chemicals in the brain being released when we fall in love that somehow become addictive. This chemical “High” is part of the brains reward system and it’s an evolutionary thing that is designed to keep men and women together long enough to start a family. After we have been in love with someone for a while this chemical starts to wear off but by this time emotional and other bonds have normally formed that keep the couple together.

I am guessing this chemical “High” is a powerful thing that keeps us looking till we find the right person but perhaps in some people the buzz they get from the high is greater than the buzz they get from other aspects of their love interest.

Have fun finding the right person for you.

Sale Gay Guy

5. orangevanilla

Thank you, Sale Gay Guy!! I can relate. It seems like I'm running along the same curve each time that I "fall in love". It starts with an infatuation which progresses into a fascination and ends with a single pedestal. I never come clean with these feelings because i ask myself "what's the purpose?" It doesn't seem real but it FEELS real. I really love certain women, at times. I wonder what scientists would gather on that besides that its perfectly OK...hmm.

Thanks to the other previous posters as well. I'll try a talk.

6. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Describe more how you feel about girls? You told us how you don't feel about men, lack of feelings for men doesn't always mean you have more feelings for women :slight_smile: The answers inside of you.