1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - first time experience

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Steve1421, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Steve1421

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, my one and only time with another man was when I got up the courage to meet someone through a gay dating site at a local hotel..I new very little about him except he was ten years older than me and sounded nice over the phone.

I'd gone through with this because of all the years of wondering what it would be like to be with another man, touching, smelling, kissing, feeling the closeness...the need overcame me, it was something that needed to be done to satisfy those deep seated thoughts that have been lurking in the back of my mind all those years....

We arranged to meet at a local hotel he was staying at and for the few days before the meeting my stomach was crammed full of butterflies... I was so excited at the thought of being with another man, but at the same time, full of apprehension at what I was about to do....

I turned up at the expected time absolutely shaking with nerves...it's all a bit of a haze really..we did all the things I had always imagined I wanted to do, kiss, suck, etc. however it was very one sided, I did all the work and although he was left satisfied if you know what i mean, I wasn't which was disappointing...I feel as though this was partly down to my first time nerves more than him...he was lovely and kissed me goodbye which was nice...

Don't get me wrong, the experience was my one and only time with a guy and I would not have missed it for the world....but I did feel a little used, maybe this is how some of you girls feel....

He did ask to see me again but I declined...a bit to quickly I think as maybe I would have been a bit more relaxed and this could have become a regular thing....Sorry Mr first time lover....Steve

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's sweet how you feel like the disappointment was down to your nerves rather than the fact that by the sounds of things you didn't get a hell of a lot out of it...