1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love him

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Boes, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Boes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,
    I'm in a really depressing time in my life for certain reasons and for being bi/gay.
    I told 2 people about my sexual orientation, and they were all right with it.
    But, I'm still really depressed. I have the feeling there needs to change something in my life before its too late.
    I'm madly in love with a certain guy, and I he is kinda socially awkward so I cant tell what he thinks at all... And I think he might feel the same way, but when I use my brains I think I'm just hoping for him too much.
    So should I tell him?
    And what should I tell him?
    I hope someone has experience with socially awkward guys...
    Thanks, :slight_smile:

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Seems that you a bit down right now. Maybe you should tell him, worst case scenario he doesn't feel the same. But at least this way you'll be able to move on, you might feel better just by having an answer to the question "does he like me ?"

3. Treehugger

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with BelleLey you should tell him. Otherwise you'll only have regrets later :frowning2:

4. Leonard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am socially awkward, I don't which "kind" of socially awkward he is, but if I were you, I would insist on talking with him until gets confortable with me and then I would tell him. If someone came to me and said he's in love with me out of nothing, I would think he's messing me up and I'd refuse, even if I felt the same way though.