1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recently started questioning myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zh3sh1re, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Zh3sh1re

Zh3sh1re Guest

So, here's the deal. I've considered myself gay for the last two years, and I've been very comfortable with doing this.

However, recently I've thought more of it, and I do sometimes find girls attractive, depending on my mood and all that stuff. Not near anywhere what other guys do, though. This attraction is only sexual, though. I was in a relationship with a girl a while back, to really try it out, but when I was offered sex, I got really uncomfortable and backed out.

I'm personally, very conservative when it comes to certain stuff such as this, liking to put everything in specific boxes as bi, straight, and gay and such things. But now, It's begun to eat away at me. I was comfortable as gay, and I continue calling myself that, becaues that's what I want to be.

Anyone have some inspiring words? I'd be really happy if I got some right about now... :icon_sad:

2. sw789

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Love doesn't choose a boy or a girl.

3. BadCanadaJoke

The human sexuality is a very complex things that has to do with ho our brains form.
    It's also a spectrum. If you still find women physically attractive you could be bi. Look at the Kinsey scale. You could be a 4 or 4,5. If, although you find that even if you d find women attractive sometimes but can't still can't go anywhere near them, them maybe you're not attracted to them ENOUGH. This doesn't have to make you question yourself if you still can't see yourself in a relationship with one.
    Not everyone is a Kinsey 6 gay(Easy A quote:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    Much love, hope you sort things out :slight_smile:

4. Zh3sh1re

Zh3sh1re Guest

Thanks. Yeah, it's been like that. I get uncomfortable at the thought of being in a relationship with a girl. It wouldn't allow me to be myself in the slightest. Maybe it's not me being attracted enough. I hope I'll sort it out.

5. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

You can find a girl attractive and still be gay but like johnchrys said human sexuality is complex. Try not to overthink this and good luck, i'm sure the answer will present itself to you when you'll meet the right person.

6. lukeluvznicki13

You could be bisexual but prefer guys.
    That's what I am. I do find myself attracted to girls but I am way more attracted (physically) to guys :slight_smile: