1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feelings ive never felt..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by skinnymini420, Nov 9, 2013.

1. skinnymini420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am having an issue and I do not know who else to talk with about it. I am 22 years old and have identified as straight my whole life. Two days ago, I reconnected with an old friend for the first time in around 6 years. Ever since that meeting two days ago, I have not been able to get her off my mind, and I am not sure what that means.
    This girl, we will call her "E", and I have been friends for years, but havent really seen each other in years, as previously mentioned. She is beautiful, absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. She has a beautiful body and is confident in herself- something i adore in another person because I have battled an eating disorder for years. Her hair and eyes are dark and her lips are perfect. I feel like I know the sexiest, most beautiful person in the world and I want her to be mine.
    The trouble is, neither of us are openly lesbian or even openly up for experimentation. We have many mutual friends who think of both of us as straight.
    When I saw her two days ago, she ended up getting very drunk before the night was over. When it was time to say goodbye, she literally licked the side of my face for about ten seconds. It was so sexy. I didn't want it to stop and have been fantasizing about it since. She apologized for it through text the next day... she says she doesn't remember it. Does anyone view this as underlying sexual tension? I want to go out with her again soon and don't know what to do. Although I've never expressed being open to experimenting with females before, I would leap at the chance to do it with her. I guess I am just confused. Any advice or comments would be appreciated a lot!
    hope this post finds you all well,
    skinnymini420

2. Liv

Liv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am NO expert and this is only one opinion but.. she says she doesn't remember it yet she remembered it well enough to txt you the next day to apologise about it, drunk or not some part of her must have wanted to do that, big or small. Go out with her again, and see what happens.. I know it feels risky, but it took me longer than it should of to realise that you never know until you try. Hope it all works out

3. skinnymini420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks Liv. I was sort of thinking the same thing... if she was that embarrassed by it she wouldve just hoped it never happened. she actually brought it up twice in our texting conversation... i wanted to be like "it was totally fine we should do it again!" hahaha but i dont think we are quite at that stage yet.... i am hoping we can go out together soon and have a few drunken mishaps together, i am just scared and nervous like a 13 year old girl with a crush on a boy for the first time. I literally dont know how to handle it.

4. orangevanilla

good luck on this. i wouldn't bet on the "Sex tension" yet. As you stated, your both "straight". drunk is drunk. she could have kissed you.

5. Coriander

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I hope this works out for you - I guess you could try inviting her over for a movie and a bottle of wine so you can chat about it?

6. Silver Sparrow

I'd recommend trying to have a big scary talk.

7. volvo6x

lets go explore this feeling, invite her over for a "romantic" dinner, a movie night, something suit your taste and increase the bonding between you two, something you've had been doing as friends, yet you could make it more personal and intimate

8. lovely lesbian

I think you should try and talk to,her and see how you are both feeling and what you want good luck xx