1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bicurious and wondering

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hieralias, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hieralias

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi everyone.

I'm a straight male and have been mainly attracted to women, although I have been with a few transsexuals (who have fascinated me for a long time) and I found that I like them too. Now I have occasionally fantasized about feminine guys, but after orgasm I lose all interest in the idea; however lately it's been nagging me a bit more and I was thinking of finally doing it - I should add the fantasies I have about guys are purely sexual, I have no romantic feelings toward them at all. I was just wondering if having sex with someone out of your normal sexual orientation could change your sexuality. E.g. if I start having sex with guys, could I start to develop a deeper interest or romantic feelings in them?

2. Summer Rose

It is possible to develop a romantic orientation towards a sex when you get to be with them; it's also possible to simple be sexually attracted to them, but not romantically. Don't stress it too much; just go and try it out.

3. Hieralias

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious