1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird thought?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Etak, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Etak

Lately, I had the thought that I would like the same sex no matter what gender I was. I'm a girl that likes girls. I feel like had I been born a guy, I would be attracted to guys. Am I crazy, or can anyone relate to this? I have zero physical attraction to guys whatsoever, by the way, but I happen to think guy/guy couples are adorable.

2. Wat

Wat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it sounds necessarily crazy, but I'm not really sure how to answer that. Had you been born male, it's quite possible you could have been attracted to males instead. There really isn't much weird about it as far as I can see. By the way, I too happen to think that guy/guy couples are adorable. :wink:

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

no i've thought the same thing. i feel like i would have been a lesbian if i was a girl. i'm kind of like you only in reverse: i'm not really attracted to girls, but i think girl/girl couples are adorable

4. akanstamala

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well am a 'VERY' straight guy. And I always think that if I were born a female, I would be a lesbian. So you are not alone in this situation