1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making sure I'm bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amberxx, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Amberxx

Hello!

For a while now I've been questioning my sexuality. I'm gonna try and make this short xx

I have kissed a boy before, it was only on the cheek but I really enjoyed it. I am also sexually attracted to boys. BUT when I imagine myself with a girl I get a little flutter in my chest. I'm a little confused because I have no sexual or romantic desire to be with a girl, I can get turned on by girls, but not as much as with boys, I also can't really see myself, like, dating a girl, but when I imagine kissing a girl I get a little flutter. I would just say Im bi, but I've kissed my friend[girl] on the lips before and I don't remember feeling anything, it wasnt amazing or anything. I have to say though, I'm young. So, should i say I'm bi or Bi-curious? Thanks, any answers will be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

#1 Amberxx, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The key thing to remember is that it doesn't matter. You can identify as bi even if you are almost entirely attracted to guys! Nobody says you HAVE to go out and date a girl to be bi-sexual.

You have that little flutter. Maybe that'll turn into more of an attraction to females later, maybe it won't. You don't NEED the label, but if you must have one for whatever reason, the only person who can tell you what it is is you! :slight_smile:

3. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I used to have girlfriends, I remember that some of the sexual attraction took a lot of work. It seemed to be right but there would moments, hours, even days when nothing happened. I am in a repressed homosexual infatuation with other men. Meaning that if I learned about intercourse from them, why does it take my admitting I am gay to set me off as being different or not.