1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off at myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoyalRed, Nov 11, 2013.

1. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it normal for a person who is still sometimes confused to feel like questioning there sexual orientation over again? As if the second time you felt you got the correct answer it felt like a click but then you looked back and it started all over the feeling of depression and worry stuck you once more? making you wonder if it's true if your correct about it and if your wrong? Is it normal to go back and forth say one thing an then say another?
    i feel like an asshole but in the end i'm not i am just lost.
    Or the "Fear" that if you are gay in the end people will hate you.....
    Or what if it's "bad"
    what if people just cant admit its bad.
    what if there scared to?
    you know dumb thoughts that are not true.
    even if your not 100% sure you still fear it.
    i feel alone.
    :frowning2: an like an idiot for simply going back and forth or feeling safe where i am an the next day questioning.

I understand its not good to think about it to much.
    But it sucks i just wanna know for sure..i wish i could.
    You also ever feel like your mad at yourself if it is?:bang::bang::bang:

2. Waffles

It's definiately not uncommon for people to requestion their orentation again. D: It's something that very few people can answer without any questioning so know you aren't alone. :< *hug*

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I think it has to do with those unanswered questions regarding ourselves, considering nobody is 100% gay or straight it often becomes hard to answer 100% so I do believe there will always be a shred of doubt, but I do believe we could find the closest one. As for coming back to the questioning, I heard that if you question yourself a second time you could be gay/straight (depending on the one you identified before hand) however I am not sure if I believe that.