1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real crush?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by spacepig, Nov 12, 2013.

1. spacepig

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Recently I have been thinking a lot about this boy in my class and get butterfly's e.t.c when speaking with him but I'm still questioning my orientation.
    Before I started questioning I had crushes on girls and guys but the ones with guys weren't sexual I just wanted too be with them all the time obsessed with them, but not their body...
    Now just when I've started questioning I've got a sexual and romantic crush on a boy
    And I keep worrying whether its just me trying too convince myself I'm bi.
    Just want another opinion?

2. zebranutella

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you have a real crush on this Boy. I have the same kind of crush on my best friend. I feel very in love with him (he doesn't know I'm gay...).

3. spacepig

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the reply I think I'm in the same position as you

4. Skov

I had a situation maybe similar to yours. In high school, I used to think I had crushes on girls. I knew I had crushes on guys too, but the thought of it grossed me out. When I finally came out to myself, I realized that I never really had crushes on girls; I just felt like I had to have them. With guys, the crushes were unwanted, so I convinced myself that they were gross, but in reality I really liked them. So when I accepted myself, I started enjoying the crushes and stopped feeling ashamed about them.

5. laloski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You don't have to convince yourself about anything! Your heart wants what it wants (sounds cheesy!) but its true. Ive had real crushes on both sexes, when I had one on my guy friend my other friends described it as a real “bromance” and quite frankly it was great!