1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feel more connected talking to other lesbians about women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fortheloveoflez, Nov 12, 2013.

1. fortheloveoflez

Some times I feel so isolated. I can't really openly talk about women to straight women, straight men or gay men...there just seems to be a disconnect. It's not the same as talking about women with other lesbians. I don't know what it is but there is more of a connection and I don't feel as dislodged or separate. It's like talking about my crushes and women in general who I find attractive seems much more liberating, refreshing and binding when I talk about these types of things with another lesbian. But I don't know too many lesbians unfortunately :frowning2:

I'm just asking if there is any one out there who is a lesbian who wants to talk about women you find cute and just be my sapphic sister basically....send me a holler! haha

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here the majority of my friends are straight. I'm lucky to have a few bi friends but they too are constantly talking about men. I always tend to feel left out including when I'm talking to my guy friends. So I feel ya! Lol

3. karina

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i feel the same too. I live with my best friend/ my roommate yet I cant really openly talk about it with her.

4. fortheloveoflez

5. CupcakeKisses

Hey! I just sent a friend request. I'd love to chat about women I find attractive! who wouldn't? :icon_wink

First off, I have a huge crush on Sara Quin. Google her! She's gorgeous! Although, I tend to find myself dating women who are slightly more 'butch' :dry: (I really hate that word but I don't know how to describe them otherwise)

6. feistychihuahua

Out Status:
    Some people
    I know the feelz, having a lot of straight male friends myself. "Oh, girl on girl action, mmm that's hot. Can I watch?" Lol.

Okay. Let's talk about attractive women now.

7. fortheloveoflez

I got your friend request! Hmmm let's see...

I'm much more into feminine women. I love the long hair and the legs that seem to go on forever. That feminine voice....the slender arms.....yum. So in terms of looks I like Emma Watson, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Alexis Bledel, Mila Jovovic

I'm kind of into more tomboyish girls too. Avril Lavigne, I think is cute. Also the lead singer of lesbian bed death is hot!

8. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here feminine girls run my world and Mila Jovovic is not only gorgeous but she's bad ass. I don't know why but I find it sexy when a girl smirks; does anybody else find that attractive? I had no idea there was group/band called lesbian bed death 0.o

9. volvo6x

this is an awesome idea! I don't know that many celeb though, just the females I met everyday

10. RollTide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's a good idea! Sent u a request! Yeah im into girly girls too! And ur right mila jovovic is hot!

11. fortheloveoflez

Sooo what kind of voice do you find attractive or are they all kind of equal?

I have a friend who has a preference of a husky voice on women. I don't really know what husky means but according to her there's a character on the South of Nowhere or some thing who has that type of voice

12. cdk

cdk

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    angie harmon's voice = unf - its husky and sexy as fuck